Friday 14 September 2012

Assignment 2 : Stand-up Comedy : Guide to being shameless


For the stand-up comedy assignment, I have chose to portray a part of me that are rather shameless and embarrassing at times. I thought why not to embarrass yourself by being shameless since it has always made people laugh. Though this is not something that I'm completely new to, I think its important you "be yourself" when it comes to stand-up comedies. Because thats where and when you use yourself and with the help of other tools to create a funny atmosphere for your target audience.

The whole idea branched out as a sequel to my first assignment on Self-Portrait where I've photographed the "process of how I am made". 



Therefore for this comedy assignment, I try to adjust the humorous part in me with being awkward when it comes to presenting myself to how some people may see me judging from my 'cold' appearance.

This is my video "performance" on that day :



This is so embarrassing I can't even finish watching it...

No comments:

Post a Comment